Tuesday, March 15, 2011

From the beginning

What better way to start a blog then from the start.
     I was born December 9, 1987 to a new mother, my mother. I was my dad's third child, first daughter.  My mom recieved a dozen red roses as soon as my dad heard of my arrival. He was unable to be there due to work. He was a proud owner of his very own meat packing plant. Why couldn't he leave, you ask? I will get to that at a later date. It gets complicated. A whopping 6 lbs I was. My aunt chased the nurses down the hallway when they took me to clean me up. I guess she thought they weren't going to bring me back haha!
    When I was 3 years old my mom had found the perfect little white farm house in the country. My dad gave her the money for the down payment without even seeing the home. A few months later, that house became my home. My dad didn't move in with us until I was 7. (I will get to that at a later date too)  Some people don't understand how I am closer to my dad when he wasn't around all that much til he moved in. You will see as my blogs are posted and my story unravils. :)
    My mom was 29 when I was born. She didn't want kids. I don't know how many times I heard that while living at home. It use to hurt, but I got past that. You would think my mom and I would have a close bond, but we don't. Now, we don't hate eachother or anything, were just not close.
    I had 2 dogs growing up. Nick and Dolly. They were 1/2 Chow 1/2 Rotweiler. One summer day I was out in the yard playing with rocks, while my mom was inside in the kitchen. A white van pulled up to the driveway. A man got out with a teddy bear. It immediatly caught my eye. He started making the bear dance back and forth, making me want the bear more. I started walking towards the van, I was only 5 foot away and next thing I know Nick runs up infront of me and sits on me. Now, Im stuck. He started barking, my mom ran out the door and started yelling. The van pulled away. As the started down the road my mom shot a hole in their van. After she got me inside she called the cops. Thanks to the bullet hole in their van, they were caught. The guys in the van were wanted for kidnapping. I had been sought out as the next victim! Nick and I were unseperable after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment